Contract Environmental Field Supervisors – Environmental Services Division
Bowron Environmental Group Ltd., (Bowron) is a growing multi-disciplinary environmental management company focused on providing services to the upstream oil & gas industry.
Our Environmental Services Division is currently looking for dedicated and self-motivated professionals to join our team as Contract Environmental Field Supervisors.
This position involves the day to day management of environmental practices associated with water diversion events and drilling waste disposal activities applicable to resource extraction projects located throughout Western Canada. Additional services include site assessments, environmental monitoring, disposal supervision and spill response.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Soil, Water & Drilling Waste Sample Acquisition and Analysis
- Water Licensing & Diversion Monitoring
- Drilling Waste Disposal Management
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Landowner & Client Liaison
- Preference is given to those with a Bachelor’s of Science in environmental related studies. Applicants with a 2 year technical diploma in earth sciences, environmental management or land reclamation are also encouraged to apply.
- Safety Certifications – Valid Driver’s License, H2S Alive & Standard First Aid are compulsory.
- Required equipment includes; personal PPE, handheld GPS, laptop computer, digital camera, printer / scanner and a reliable vehicle with off-road capabilities.
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry or related environmental fields is considered an asset.
- Bowron provides industry leading compensation.
- Industry specific job and safety training; Environmental & Wildlife Awareness, Level II Ground Disturbance, ATV Training & TDG/WHIMIS.
- Assistance in the establishment of personal consulting company.
- Employee retention and professional development programs.
At Bowron, we recognize the success of our organization is founded in the people who make up our team. As a result, we are committed to the professional growth and development of these individuals.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position and would be an asset to Bowron, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com Please reference the career posting title in the email subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.